RE: Searching for book

Subject: RE: Searching for book
From: salatas <salatas -at- micron -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:53:49 -0700

Wangeci W wrote:

I'm searching for the book <snip> Practical Approaches to Usability Testing
for Technical Documentation,
Anthology Ser. Trade Paperback, 120 Pages, Society for Technical
Communication, April 1995. ISBN: 0914548816

I was able to get a copy of this book through interlibrary loan.

Salette Latas
salatas -at- micron -dot- com

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.