OFF-TOPIC: resource for sayings

Subject: OFF-TOPIC: resource for sayings
From: Mike <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:45:25 -0800 (PST)

One of my dept. heads is giving a speech soon, and he
wants me to find the origin of the following:

"Straight from the horse's mouth"

"As a rule of thumb"

Anyone have a good resource on the Net for the origin
of some of these sayings?

Do You Yahoo!?

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.