Converting MS Word Endnote to HTML

Subject: Converting MS Word Endnote to HTML
From: Chantel Brathwaite <cnbrath -at- cbel -dot- cit -dot- nih -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:11:10 -0500

Hello everyone,

Hopefully someone can help me. I have a Word 97 MS Word document that has
endnotes (generated using the automatic notes feature). When I try to convert
the document to HTML, the endnotes do not appear. Does anyone know how to get
the endnotes to appear? And -- I'm asking for the moon here -- is there a way
to do this and still preserve the links?

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.