Re: Baseball STC Outing Attendee List

Subject: Re: Baseball STC Outing Attendee List
From: Paul Sinasohn <sinasohn -at- sendmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:21:47 -0800

OTOH, anyone interested in accompanying me to see the U of Chicago
acappella group "Voices In Your Head" in concert that same night should
email me by the end of April.

>Janice Gelb wrote:
> The people who expressed interest in attending a
> Cubs game on the Wednesday night of the STC conference
> are listed below. If your name is not on the list and
> you are interested in joining us, please let me know
> by Friday noon PST.
Paul E. Sinasohn 510-594-5571
Sr. Technical Course Developer
Sendmail, Inc. www DOT sendmail DOT com
sinasohn AT sendmail DOT com
Motto: Qihu Manxia

**New Dates!!** San Francisco (Apr 16-17), San Jose (Mar 29-30) or 800-646-9989.