Re: XML tools...

Subject: Re: XML tools...
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:24:28 -0800 (PST)

> > I'm also interested in learning opinions about the
> various XML editors,
> > converters, and other miscellaneous tools...

Don't know about too many. I'm still in Notepad. *g*
But, if you run Windows, WebWorks Publisher has an XML
conversion filter for Frame files. Something I'm
looking into but have not had the time to fully
investigate as of yet.

Bill Swallow
Information Design & Development Professional
bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com -
List Owner, HATT <>
List Owner, WWP-Users <>
Editor, InFrame Magazine <>
WebWorks Wizard

Do You Yahoo!?

Available 4/30/01 at or info -at- devahelp -dot- com