RE: Content Moratorium

Subject: RE: Content Moratorium
From: david -dot- locke -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:37:20 -0600

I used to work in a place that the point where we had a functional
application would start creating daily builds. We could install these on our
test machine. They might be buggy enough to require a reinstall of the
operating system, so we were not supposed to load applications on production

Using a daily build and the RH What's This Help Compiler, you could see
everything that changed from one build to the next. We did not rely on the
programmers to tell us what was or did change. Doing this allowed us to stay
ahead of the curve. It did help, however, to know when a new piece of
functionality was expected. And, we had enough meetings with the developers
and the rest of the product team not to be isolated or out of the loop.

David W. Locke

Available 4/30/01 at or info -at- devahelp -dot- com