RE: HELP! &(^*#$ Word!!!!!

Subject: RE: HELP! &(^*#$ Word!!!!!
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:43:16 +1000

Firstly, I suspect it may be memory limitations.

If you have Acrobat, print to pdf and proof - are the gfx def missing?
If you dont, print (using page range) some affected pages.

Secondly - I hate embedded gfx - I always use links. I keep pics , subs and
master in same dir.

Now - don't edit your subs VIA the master.

If you have you can cause big bad probs.

Open your subby with a bad gfx as a standalone doc, insert gfx, close, open
master, expand sub - LOOK ONLY lol :-)

Awaiting these test results for some more help

Steve Hudson
Lead Technical Writer
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- www -dot- wright -dot- com -dot- au
(612) 9518-1822
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!