RE: state of TWers

Subject: RE: state of TWers
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:25:28 -0500

If in fact the economy is going to hell in hand basket, it will be due in
large part to alarmists in the media and other places.

My economist friends tell me that we're not even looking at a recession yet,
just slower growth than we've been used to for a while. If you lived
through the recessions of the 70's and 80's, this is a cakewalk.

No they're not clamoring as much as they were, but it will change. It
always does! A shakeout has been needed for awhile, and TW's are in better
shape than marketing and PR folks, who are even more "overhead" than we are,
so count your blessings.

MTC

Recession surviving Connie Giordano