Re: Corp-to-Corp Recruiters...Do they exist?

Subject: Re: Corp-to-Corp Recruiters...Do they exist?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- progeny -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:02:59 -0800

freelance writer wrote:
> Hello:
> After spending quite a bit of money to become incorporated, I'm wondering if there are "any" recruiters that specialize in working with writers (in the SF Bay Area) who are incorporated.

Many recruiters work with incorporated writers. Some will even
negotiate a higher rate if you're incorporated. I've even run across
a good number who will help you incorporate.

I don't know what the situation is elsewhere, but, in my area, the
recruiters who encourage incorporation tend to be the ones who are
most helpful and who have the most integrity.

Bruce Byfield 604.421.7177 bbyfield -at- progeny -dot- com

"Sleeping - but a power just the same."
-OysterBand, "Gone West"

Available 4/30/01 at or info -at- devahelp -dot- com

IPCC 01, Oct. 24-27 in Santa Fe.