Contract Work in Dublin CA

Subject: Contract Work in Dublin CA
From: "Ram Woolyback" <ram_woolyback -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:18:28 -0800

I'm relocating to Dublin CA, and I wondered if anyone out there could give me some information on the area.

1. What are the normal contracting rates in Dublin?
2. Are there agencies in Dublin that specialize in working with tech writing contractors (url's)?
3. Is there contract work in Dublin or is it mostly full-time work?

Thanks a million,

Available 4/30/01 at or info -at- devahelp -dot- com

IPCC 01, Oct. 24-27 in Santa Fe.