Re: Frame & HTML

Subject: Re: Frame & HTML
From: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:36:37 -0500

Jennifer Siler wrote:
> This is a general question being thrown out there. If someone has a manual
> in FrameMaker, why would they want to convert that to HTML? Wouldn't a
> downloadable PDF be preferable to an HTML file?
> Jennifer C. Siler
> Senior Project Manager

To make .chm files linked to the
software, perhaps, or online books. We
are currently putting our Help in Frame.
I'm not directly involved, but I believe
that 6.0 has a nifty feature that
creates clean HTML.

Bonnie Granat
Technical Writer and Editor

Available 4/30/01 at or info -at- devahelp -dot- com

IPCC 01, Oct. 24-27 in Santa Fe.