Re: Getting Frame 6.0 to Crossreference sequentially

Subject: Re: Getting Frame 6.0 to Crossreference sequentially
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:38:20 -0700 (PDT)

> I'm having trouble getting Frame to continuing
> numbering in crossreferences
> (e.g., Figure 1, Figure 2) in one document as well
> as in sequential
> documents within a book. It was suggested that I try
> adding F: to the
> properties in the Crossreference Format Definition
> menu ( for example:
> F:<$paranum> ), but this seems to make it worse.

Can you give an example of what the output looks like
now, what you want it to look like, what your figure
numbering style looks like, and what your xref format
looks like? The above one you mentioned should work,
as it's pulling in the autonumber format from your
figure paragraph style.

=====
Bill Swallow
Information Design & Development Professional
bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com - www.geocities.com/bill_swallow
List Owner, HATT <groups.yahoo.com/group/hatt>
List Owner, WWP-Users <groups.yahoo.com/group/wwp-users>
Editor, InFrame Magazine <www.inframe-mag.com>