Re: wpi.techwriting

Subject: Re: wpi.techwriting
From: Johanna <chazjo -at- magma -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 15:47:35 -0400

Hi Rick,

It does exist. If you can't get it on your news
server, contact the
administrator for your ISP and ask them to add it. It
shouldn't take more than a
day for it to be populated. Otherwise, do an advanced
search under Google Groups
for wpi.techwriting - it's in there.

Johanna

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.