RE: Includes and RoboHelp

Subject: RE: Includes and RoboHelp
From: "Keith Powell" <kpowell -at- vlinx -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:32:15 -0700

Thanks for the input. I ended up putting a call in to eHelp's Support Dept
and they told me that WebHelp doesn't support Includes at the moment, just
as it doesn't support ASP, CFM or PHP. But they told me there have been
requests for it so maybe we'll see it sometime down the line.

Thanks to everybody who responded.

Keith

Keith Powell
Content Developer