RE: speech software worthy

Subject: RE: speech software worthy
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:13:44 +1000

I've played with some in the past - dragon speak for win98 I believe was the
most recent, and uniformly had dismal success with them, even just for use
as command prompts with an overtrained library :-( Mind you, I have a fairly
deep voice, someone more midrange might have better mileage. Yar, I was
using a full-on mike too.

Steve Hudson
Lead Technical Writer
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- www -dot- wright -dot- com -dot- au
(612) 9518-1822
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!