Re: TECHWR-L Conference

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Conference
From: "Teri A. Ward" <taw0200 -at- eeidf002 -dot- ca -dot- boeing -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:17:52 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew wrote:

> 1) Eric must agree to it. He owns the TECHWR-L name and I would want him
> and the TECHWR-L "organization" involved.

Considering all that Eric puts up with from us,
what say we let him in for free?

> I would also like see a
> semi-humorous attempt to battle out the Word vs. Frame debate. I think
> that could be fun, if it was done with the right attitude.

Since these debates have often been so heated,
why don't we throw caution to the winds and let
chosen representatives from each side duke it
out gladiator-style? The rest of us could kick
back with a tall cool one and cheer for our
favorite.

> 5) My firm would be willing to sponsor the conference. But we would need 1
> or 2 other corporate sponsors at $2500 or so a pop.

How about M$ and Adobe? They might even spring
for some nice little outfits (T-shirts maybe?)
for their respective teams.

Teri Ward
Tecnical Writer/Web Designer
Seattle