Re: TECHWR-L conference thread

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L conference thread
From: Karen Walakavage <walakavage -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:33:02 -0700 (PDT)

> Karen Walakavage wrote:
> >
> > And as for making it a "TECHWR-L conference," I
> don't
> > see how that is a necessary tie-in. Eric provides
> us
> > with a forum, and what we do with the information
> and
> > communication from this forum is our business. So
> long
> > as we obey posting rules and remain polite, any
> plans
> > we make are our own.
>
> I think it would be only simple courtesy to invite
> both Eric and
> Deborah Ray. If the event happens, it will because
> of their indirect
> efforts.

I fully agree, Bruce. Your suggestion to include them
in the event is right in the line of the idea of
protect the Rays from criticisms from anyone in that
field and don't want to lose the opinions of those
folks from the Ray's listserve. I believe that
separating this "alternative conference" from TECHWR-L
responsiblity would prevent Eric and Deb from
scrutiny.

I agree that a brigand's conference should not be the
theme of the meeting, but you must admit that we are
creating a reactionary band of rebel tech writers who
(may) know no laws. I hope that we might know the laws
of:

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.