STC FYI

Subject: STC FYI
From: "Marsha Kamish" <mkamish -at- orillion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:39:20 -0500

Subject: [stchou-l] FW: Please send out
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:34:36 -0500
From: "Long, Deborah" <Deborah -dot- Long -at- ENRON -dot- com> | Block Address | Add to
Address Book
To: "STC Houston Chapter List" <stchou-l -at- lists -dot- stc -dot- org>

Let's turn Chicago into a cowboy/cowgirl town!!

As you know Judy Glick-Smith, Lone Star chapter member and former
Region 5 director/sponsor, will be installed as the new president of STC
international at the business meeting on Tuesday, May 15, 10:30 - noon.
We want everyone from Region 5 to wear their cowboy hats to this
meeting.

The cowgirl hat has become a symbol for Judy-- she started
wearing the hats when she was recovering from cancer treatment and
has stuck with them ever since.

If you don't have a hat, now would be a good time to buy one or I
have a place to order straw hats for $6.00 per hat-- not guaranteed
to be a sure fit! If you want to do this, please contact me via email
by April 22 and I will order them if I get enough people that
want one. My email is annb -at- ti -dot- com <mailto:annb -at- ti -dot- com> .

See you in Chicago, that new cow town!!!!

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.