RE: Incorporating XML into documentation

Subject: RE: Incorporating XML into documentation
From: "Snyder Heater, Regina" <RHeater -at- mtwcorp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:42:08 -0500

Hi there,

>How are people using XML for single-source documentation?

I am in the process of starting to use XML for our documentation. We've
started a new product line, so the documentation is brand-new. We've
decided to implement XML from the outset, with the assumption that it will
aid us in the future for our online documentation efforts as well as
integration with our application which utilizes XML. We're not currently
anticipating an end result of XML for out current releases; rather, we're
incorporating the structure from the outset, anticipating an end result that
utilizes XML in the future.

Regina

Regina Snyder Heater
Technical Communications
MTW Corporation
NJ Development Center
888-505-4116 x. 221
fax 973-656-0109
rheater -at- mtwcorp -dot- com <mailto:rheater -at- mtwcorp -dot- com>

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.