RE: Meyers-Briggs, etc. and work (back OT)

Subject: RE: Meyers-Briggs, etc. and work (back OT)
From: "Amy Smith/CAM/Lotus" <Amy_Smith -at- lotus -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:57:31 -0400

> Does anybody on this list use your technical communication
> skills in fields other than software, hardware, or
> networking?

I publish a newsletter and run a Web site for the Middle-Eastern dance
community in New England. I started up the Web site to develop my Web
skills, initially, as I wasn't learning those sorts of skills at the job I
had then. My newsletter has also been somewhat of a laboratory; I
initially composed it in Word, but it has grown to the point where I
needed to use a more sophisticated program. Hence I bought and learned
Pagemaker (and now I can probably answer all of Dick's Pagemaker interview
questions!).

And I used both the newsletter and Web site as my final project for my
master's degree in technical and professional writing! :-)

Amy Smith, Notes User Assistance Group
Lotus Development Corp.
External: 617/693-9733 Tie line: 333-9733
amy_smith -at- lotus -dot- com

"Don't panic!" - First page of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
"Don't panic! It's too late for that anyway." - First page of
attrition.org

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.