Can Frame do conditional texts for multiple print docs?

Subject: Can Frame do conditional texts for multiple print docs?
From: crawfoa -at- allegiance -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:57:19

I am considering lobbying my manager to invest in Frame. I know it can set
conditional text for print versus online Help output, but can it also
create conditions for multiple versions of the same medium?

We provide different audiences with customized wireless tools and I need to
produce as many as five versions of the same printed document and keep them
all current yet distinct.

thanks in advance for your responses!

Andy Crawford
crawfoa -at- allegiance -dot- net