RE: About TECHWR-L and a TECHWR-L Conference

Subject: RE: About TECHWR-L and a TECHWR-L Conference
From: morgyn -at- mars -dot- superlink -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:46:48 -0400

It could be dead, at least for this year.

However, even if we don't have an "official" TECHWR-L conference,
how about a Halibut convention? I suspect there are a lot of us here
who'd like to meet in person the people we've been talking to. We
could just do a weekend somewhere, rent a conference room or
two with some comfy chairs/sofas, set up a flip-chart easel or two
in case someone feels the need to illustrate an idea, and basically
have a party. You _know_ most of us are going to wind up talking
about our jobs, tools, projects, problems, solutions, anyway, but
why plan it out? It could be so much more fun to just throw us all
together and see what happens.

On 18 Apr 2001, at 9:53, Doug Grossman wrote:

> Does this mean that the idea is officially "dead"? I received a total
> of 45 site/month votes.......

Lin

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.