RE: NEED HELP..PLEASE RESPOND

Subject: RE: NEED HELP..PLEASE RESPOND
From: "Padova, Kathleen" <kathleen -dot- padova -at- paytrust -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:57:55 -0400

I truthfully did not know how to make coffee. Never drank the stuff (Working
in dot.com land has changed that).

Coffee urn was in the same room as the very old copier machine which was
always in a state of repair. Copier parts everywhere. Coffee urn parts
everywhere. Parts is parts. I missed this little metal cup with lots of
holes. Coffee was chewable and had a bluish tint. Almost poisoned the whole
office. Hmmm....

I was also asked to answer the phones once.... once.

Back to the point. I would ask if these will be permanent tasks and what
will happen when you get busy again. I fell into a temporary task that
exploded and I was spending more time on data entry than writing. Then once
I got busy I couldn't get rid of the chore.

--Kathleen

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.