RE: NEED HELP..PLEASE RESPOND

Subject: RE: NEED HELP..PLEASE RESPOND
From: "Parker, Cassandra M." <CMPARKER -at- intermedia -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:05:19 -0400

David,

Cute, I like it.

I was asked (just today) to take minutes in a meeting that does not relate
to me at all and has nothing to do with technical or writing. I did this
once and did not like the feeling of being asked to do something that one of
our admin. people can do (and we have several). Plus, I had quite a bit of
technical writing to get done. I simply told my boss that I was not a good
note taker in meetings. I told him I get too involved in the discussion and
forget that I'm actually supposed to be taking the minutes. Believe it or
not, he bought it and took the minutes himself and said he would get an
admin. person to do it the next time.

I guess I got out of this one.

Cassandra M. Parker