RE: NEED HELP..PLEASE RESPOND

Subject: RE: NEED HELP..PLEASE RESPOND
From: "Lurker writer" <lurker_writer -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:55:40 -0500

I too have had to empty my own trash, which is and never was a big deal. One of my previous employers, in their bent to save money, mandated that we all empty our trash cans at the end of the day in one of the large trash recepticles parked in common areas around the site. This was a HUGE chip plant so you had a ways to walk to empty your trash.

After a few days, many of the design engineers decided that once a week was good enough...then once a week turned into once every couple of weeks...I'll spare you the details on the "environmental factors" that became a significant distraction. This was all in the zeal to save money, don't forget.

One of the site's outside garbage/trash collection areas was located near the chip fab and....no surprise here....the fab had fruit fly infestation that cost the company several hundred thousand dollars to eliminate...

Build Contents, Indexes, and Search for Web Sites and Help Systems Available 4/30/01 at http://www.devahelp.com or info -at- devahelp -dot- com