RE: Top ten dumb comment - long

Subject: RE: Top ten dumb comment - long
From: david -dot- locke -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:45:13 -0500

>(1) Can you just put this in pdf format? (which only requires clicking the
pdf button as we all know)

Yesterday, someone sent a link to an article around. The article covered
some research that indicated that slothful folks lived longer than the
stressed out fitness folks.

Since most of us cube dwellers don't get enough exercise, it should be
possible to do aerobic key presses and mouse clicks. If we could only adjust
the weight needed to press the keys and breath correctly while pressing the
keys, we wouldn't need to stop off at the gym on the way home.

And, we wouldn't need any help getting those jars open.

"Joe, get over here and help me press this key sequence."
"Why don't you just adjust the force on the keys."
"I rebooted. It didn't reset."
"This is why I don't play with my electric seats."
"One, two, three, exhale...."

David

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.