Re: client problem--need advice

Subject: Re: client problem--need advice
From: crawfoa -at- allegiance -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 8:2:19

Rebecca,

"TQM, the Musical" !!?? Like Nancy said, JUST SAY NO.
In the future however, all projects should begin with a thorough
information plan followed by a detailed project plan. See Joann T. Hackos'
Managing Your Publication Projects for details. Get your client to sign
off on the plan, then anytime they move the goalposts, make sure you move
yours (more time, money, etc....). In this kind of situation, once the
client starts throwing new goals and deliverables at you, reevaluate your
own interest and don't be afraid to say no.

Andy Crawford
Allegiance Healthcare
crawfoa -at- allegiance -dot- net

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.