Information Mapping Template

Subject: Information Mapping Template
From: "Steven Marshall" <stevenmarshall -at- xmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:35:46 -0700

Before I invest in the InfoMap seminar, can anyone share feedback on the Information Mapping products; specifically, can anyone provide a copy of their template so that I could see, firsthand in a live environment, how it's different than macros I could create by myself.

Thank you!

Steven Marshall
Website: http://www.geocities.com/stevenmarshallresume
E-Mail: stevenmarshall -at- xmail -dot- com
Voice: +1 310 281 1142

"Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known." -Garrison Keillor
Sent by Xmail
www.Xmail.com