RE: Flexibility and Technical Writing

Subject: RE: Flexibility and Technical Writing
From: Doug Grossman <Doug -dot- Grossman -at- sas -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:20:09 -0400

I know this isn't a competition, but by the end of June, I'll have 64 nights away under my belt this calendar year....... (By the way, where the heck does "under my belt" come from?)

Mine is only for training and conferences occasionally. For the most part, it is for on-site client visits, in order to gather requirements and conduct interviews. Does anyone else do any of that sort of thing as part of their job?

From: Bill Burns [mailto:bburns -at- scriptorium -dot- com]

Count me in as well. Between on-site training and conferences, I go
somewhere every 4-6 weeks.