RE: Making a collage animated gif

Subject: RE: Making a collage animated gif
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:37:22 -0500

Has anybody out there really used this thing? I just opened up IR to see
how hard it would be to do a transition, and every time I try to add a new
frame it copies the first frame and somehow links the contents of the frames
to where any change I make to one is done to the other.

Adobe's online help really stinks. It just tells me to do exactly what I'm
doing, but that doesn't work (and don't even get me started on the whole
concept of Internet-only help).