RE: Cheap books

Subject: RE: Cheap books
From: "MM Deaton" <mmdeaton -at- mmdeaton -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 09:35:13 -0700

Half.com is primarily books, and is an eBay subsidiary. Amazon also sells
used books of any title for which someone posts a used copy. I sold several
of my tech books through both and got the best results through Amazon. That
is probably because they have the largest audience for books. MySimon,
Bizrate, and Dealtime all do comparison searches on price, but for books, I
think it is almost all new books.

Mary Deaton
Deaton Information Design
News and opinion at: http://www.mmdeaton.com