Re: "..navigate down the path.."

Subject: Re: "..navigate down the path.."
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 16:11:37 -0500

Depends on the technical level of your users, I should think. There are some people who are terrified of
the Registry and won't go near it if at all possible, and for those you will need to have the directions
as specific as possible.

For the brave (or is that foolhardy?) ones like me, your second option ("Locate the path/....) would work
fine.

Jo Byrd