Final STC Conference Dinner Plans

Subject: Final STC Conference Dinner Plans
From: Christa Ptatschek <Christa -at- inscriber -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 17:27:34 -0400

As promised, here are the final plans for the techwhirler dinner at the STC
conference.

Meeting place: 7:30pm Sunday, May 13, front lobby of the Hyatt

-since a number of people want to attend the Welcome Reception,
and it's being held at the Hyatt starting at 7:00, if we meet in the
front lobby of the Hyatt at 7:30, (I'm assuming it has one) it gives
people a chance to both attend the reception and go to the techwhirler
dinner

Dinner: 8pm, Pizzeria Due

-there was an overwhelming "mmm, pizza!" response, and Due's
looks like it's within walking distance, and can hold a group as
big as this one (which Uno's probably can't)
-currently, the total number of attendees is approximately 20,
with another 5 or so maybes
-please email me if you want to be added to the list, so that
reservation totals can be adjusted if necessary

And, of course, please respond to this email off the list. Thanks!
Christa.

Christa Ptatschek
Sr. Tech Writer
Inscriber Technology Corp