Re: Worst ad copy contest? A possible entry

Subject: Re: Worst ad copy contest? A possible entry
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 13:53:21 -0400

From the bottom of page A3, Toronto Star newspaper, April of last year (I do
have the date and I clipped the ad):

For a wireless seller's promotion of a hand-held organizer, showing a harassed business-person in the back of a limo:

"She should of took note on <their featured product>."

I clipped it so people would believe me.

Karen Black
TW and GF
www.dhltd.com

From: David <bhutata -at- yahoo -dot- com>
I've read and enjoyed the contest entries for the
worst tech writing samples. Does anyone know of a
similar contest for ad copy and slogans?