RE: Authorware: Does Anyone Use this?

Subject: RE: Authorware: Does Anyone Use this?
From: Dannette Thompson <dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:27:16 -0400

I have not personally used Authorware, though my company made plans for me
to, then changed its mind.

We planned to use it to create CBTs and WBTs. The other alternative we
explored was Director, also by Macromedia. I gathered that the advantage of
Authorware was its ability to create interactivity useful for such things as
tests and quizzes. It's also ODBC compliant and can create a database of
information entered by the user. We intended to try to use this to gather
information about our clients.

I was very disappointed when the project was pulled and would jump at the
chance to learn Authorware!

Dannette Thompson
Technical Writer
Foundation Software, Inc.
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors
The opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect the
opinions or policies of my employer or coworkers.