RE: Elance, anyone?

Subject: RE: Elance, anyone?
From: "MMdeaton" <mmdeaton -at- mmdeaton -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:16:20 -0700

I have seen as many as 100 bids on some projects, usually Web stuff. There
are companies that must have someone whose job it is to post a bid for every
project on Elance, I swear. When you look at people's resumes, you wonder
exactly how they learned to write. I am not saying this is true of everyone,
mind you. The caliber of people on FreeAgent is much higher. eWork does not
really let you browse the projects or the providers, so it is hard to tell.

Mary Deaton
Deaton Information Design
News and opinion at: http://www.mmdeaton.com