RE: HELP!! WORD + FRAME CROSS-REFERENCES

Subject: RE: HELP!! WORD + FRAME CROSS-REFERENCES
From: "Paul Neshamkin" <pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:45:26 -0400

Ram,

Assuming that you are linking to a topic that is described by a heading, you
can use Insert | Cross Reference. In the Reference Type list box, select
Heading. Then, in the Insert reference to box, select Heading Text. Select
the appropriate heading in the For which heading box. Next, type in ", page"
and then repeat Insert | Cross Reference, this time selecting Page number.

In each case, make sure that you have checked Insert as hyperlink.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paul Neshamkin
pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com

WexTech MVP, Certified Doc-To-Help Consultant/Trainer
Microsoft HTML Help MVP

The Paul Neshamkin Group
http://www.helpauthors.com
Phone 201-714-9525