RE: Help with Salary Negotiations - Canada

Subject: RE: Help with Salary Negotiations - Canada
From: Darren Barefoot <Darren -dot- Barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:32:21 +0100

I hate to be a Check-the-Archives-Moloch, but if you'd gone to
http://www.documentation.com/archives/searcharchives.asp?sc=/techwrit_record
s and typed "Canadian salary", you'd have found my posting from about 8
months ago which provides anecdotal information on this very subject. Use it
in conjunction with the very useful (if slightly low-ball) STC salary
survey. You can find my posting at
http://www.documentation.com/techwrit_records/090800_76.htm. Thanks. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Technical Writer
Cape Clear Software
darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com