RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "walden miller" <wmiller -at- vidiom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:26:25 -0600

Bruce writes:
Maybe we need to start a twelve-step program - but don't ask me for
help. My twelve step program to gain control of my twelve step programs
is taking up all my time.

Only twelve steps? For this we need at least 13. But who would write the
steps... :-)

I started when I was 30 just out of undergrad school for the fourth time...

But I didn't want to be a writer, I was looking at two engineering jobs
(COBOL inventory and some other position). Then I was offered a writing
position for a systems software house.

Silly me, I took the writing position.

wm