Re: Who Else Sings?

Subject: Re: Who Else Sings?
From: Chantel Brathwaite <cnbrath -at- cbel -dot- cit -dot- nih -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:46:16 -0400

Hi,

I sing 1st and 2nd soprano and 1st alto. I'm taking a theory class right now
and am enjoying it tremendously and will start voice lessons again sometime
soon. I'd love to compose and sometimes have song fragments running around
inside of my head but don't yet have enough prowess on a good composing
instrument to write everything down. I can live without most things, but to me,
life is colorless if I can't make music.

There really isn't a tech writing tie in here -- except that my ultimate
technical writing job would be to work on a music theory text book. I wonder,
does any here do any technical writing that has a musical tie in? Anyone
written any text books?

Chantel