HTML Help Canned Text

Subject: HTML Help Canned Text
From: tek_writer -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 10:22:32

Can anyone provide me with information on the HTML Help (v. 1.3) Viewer
topics that are available as a free download from Microsoft? Specifically,

- Does any attribution need to accompany the text?
- Are any localized versions available?

The link to the download site says that developers can modify the text to
fit their needs, so I'm assuming that attribution is not necessary.
I'm unable to find any more information because the Passport system only
allows one to submit queries to MS after entering a product code and, of
course, because the HTML Help Workshop is free, it doesn't have a product
code.