RE: future functionality

Subject: RE: future functionality
From: Andrea Kelso <AKelso -at- JetForm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:41:56 -0400

In most cases I would agree that future functionality should be left out.
I could see room for exceptions where you KNOW that a feature will be
changed or deprecated in the next release and there are steps that the user
can take now to make the transition easier when the next release is
available. It doesn't sound like that is the case in your situation though.

Andrea
akelso -at- jetform -dot- com