RE: Jumpstart a programming ability [- why? -errata]

Subject: RE: Jumpstart a programming ability [- why? -errata]
From: "Alan Oslick" <aoslick -at- hteinc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:41:34 -0400

I pressed the send button erroneously. My submission on the above subject
had at least two errors that could generate confusion rather than light.
First one, first sentence, please drop the "should" from "to should learn."
Then, at the end, I wrote "past" when I meant "passed" and should have said
"completed." I hope my thoughts were sounder than my first editing.

Regards, Alan