Ventura vs. Framemaker

Subject: Ventura vs. Framemaker
From: "Paul Moloney" <paul -dot- moloney -at- seprobilling -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:04:36 +0100

I'm currently reviewing several
applications, including FrameMaker, Forehelp
Premiere and Dreamweaver, for
our printed/online documentation needs.
One other option is Ventura; however,
I've heard that these days, it isn't
very good, not used by many, and
quite likely for the chop. Is this true?
Should I devote some time to it?
Thanks,

P.

--
"When you look in the mirror and despair and none of your clothes seem
appropriate, relax, put the kettle on. It might suit you." - The League

Paul Moloney,
Technical Writer,
Sepro Telecom International Ltd.,
Unit 7 Floor 1, Dundrum Business Park,
Windy Arbour, Dublin 14, Ireland.

paul -dot- moloney -at- seprobilling -dot- com

Ph: +353 1 4332137
Fx: +353 1 2964431
Mob: +353 87 2695 384

www.seprobilling.com

See us next @ Telestrategies Billing World 2001, Orlando, FL
USA 26-28 June 2001 in the IPDR.org Interoperability Pavilion

Confidentiality Notice:
This message may contain proprietary and valuable product and trade
information of Sepro Telecom International Limited of Unit 7 Floor 1,
Dundrum Business Park, Windy Arbour, Dublin 14, Ireland. We assert our
copyright to any proprietary information supplied, to our proprietary
product descriptions and architectures and we emphasise that none of the
information is for disclosure to any third-party without our express
written permission.