Understanding Programming & Code

Subject: Understanding Programming & Code
From: "Sohrab Illava" <sohrab -dot- illava -at- vision-fs -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:16:09 +1000

Hi everyone

I have been following all the traffic on this list over the past few days
for and giants knowing code and its relevance to TW. For me (with no
programming knowledge or knowing the fist thing about code) this has
highlighted the need to acquire this knowledge. Can any of you guys point
me in the direction of any sites where I can get a beginners grasp of this.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sohrab

Vision Fire & Security Sohrab Illava
Private Bag 215 Technical Author
495 Blackburn Road Phone +61 3 9211 7200
Mount Waverley VIC Direct +61 3 9211 7303
Australia, 3149 Fax +61 3 9211 7201
E-mail sohrab -dot- illava -at- vision-fs -dot- com Web Home Page www.vesda.com
information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please