RE: On the fence

Subject: RE: On the fence
From: "Mark Moloney" <mmoloney -at- network365 -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:26:16 +0100

"There's no such thing as a free lunch": If being published in TC is of some
value to you, then you're not really writing for free. Your reward is being
published (and, I hope, duly recognised and credited) in that particular
journal.

I can imagine that if I were to be asked to write for TC, I'd do it and then
plaster the fact all over my resume.

Mark Moloney
NETWORK365
Technical Writer (and paid for it)