RE: Exponential Word 97 File Growth with Revision Tracking

Subject: RE: Exponential Word 97 File Growth with Revision Tracking
From: Maggie Secara <MSecara -at- NILS -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:19:42 -0700

Tom, the bottom line answer is probably that Track Changes is nt going to
work for you. However, the most solid concentration of Word advice and
counsel is on the Word-PC list.

mailto:word-pc-subscribe-request -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk to join
(no subject or command text required)
http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/word-pc.html

Maggie Secara