Re: ATM Driveup with Braille Followup

Subject: Re: ATM Driveup with Braille Followup
From: Glen Warner <gdwarner -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:10:11 -0700

Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com> wrote:

(*snip*)

> You have a type of driver there I call Kamikaze. These drivers come
> up a ramp and onto the freeway at full speed and promptly drive over
> to the fast lane, trusting that everyone else on the road will make room
> for them.

If you think that's bad, try driving (or taking a cab) in Turkey --!
Skinny little streets ... drivers who appear to 'use the force' to guide
them along their way, folks that back up the wrong way on one way streets
... all of this at 90 miles an hour --!

I was glad to make it out of that cab in one piece!

--gdw

(*snip*)

> Marilynne

"There are two types of criticism: Constructive criticism -- that is when
I criticise you ... and Destructive criticism -- that is when you
criticise me."