RE: website proposals???

Subject: RE: website proposals???
From: Diane Evans <DianeE -at- LOCKSTREAM -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:01:24 -0700

Some good postings have already been made on this subject.

I wrote a website proposal for my last contract, so I guess this makes me an
expert. :)

Along with the basics included in any proposal (what, who, how...) be sure
to include the type of website:

Is it static (only updated when a new page is added) or active (has
a database running in the background that updates constantly)?

Is it an internet or intranet website?

What security levels will be required?

Approximately how many pages will there be? (Be aware that web
pages multiply exponentially.)

Who will upkeep the website? How often will it need to be updated?

Hope this helps.

Diane Evans
Information Developer
Lockstream