Web Forms with Multiple Approvals Needed

Subject: Web Forms with Multiple Approvals Needed
From: Cindy Hudson <chudson -at- ECS-INC -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:25:57 -0400

The Web person at my company is trying to figure out how to create forms
that require multiple approvals for our intranet. (For example, a capital
expenditure form might have to be approved by a manager, vice president, and
the company president.) Currently, we're using Outlook to do these forms.
The drawback is that users can't get a decent printout of the form.

The best idea our IT department has come up with so far is to create a form
that is stored on the network, then send each person on the approval list an
e-mail with the link. They would have to reply with an approval e-mail.
Eventually, the form and approval e-mails would have to be printed out and
the hard copy stored. That just seems a little on the convoluted side to me.

Can anyone point me to a resource or suggest an alternative?

Thanks!

Cindy Hudson